2. You are convinced paid circulation numbers from the St Petersburg Times are inflated by counting free copies of TBT.
3. All politicians know an endorsement from the St. Petersburg Times Editorial Board is the political kiss of death.
4. Loss $10,000,000 libel suit to Dr. Harold Kennedy in five days flat and refuses to pay.
5. CEO Paul Tash cut all staff salaries 5% but collects over $50,000.00 per month from The St. Petersburg Times and the Poynter Institute.
6. Hateful racial comments by St Petersburg Times reporter Adam C. Smith on his Twitter blog makes you physically ill.
7. Hateful religious bigotry against The Church of Scientology disguised as news makes you physically ill.
8. You are convinced the negative comments in www.tampabay.com stories are from St. Petersburg Times staffers.
9. The money you save not buying the St. Petersburg Times can be donated to the charity of your choice.