Monday, February 9, 2009

Three Times Better

Bam! Just when you thing racism and discrimination was old news, it smacks you upside the head. My man President Obama is getting his head smacked right now. His own democrats are sabataging his efforts by stuffing his stimulas plan with earmarks and pork like fish farms and amusement parks. In my endorsement, I said that you were three times better than John MaCain.
Step back a moment and up your game brother. Eloquent speaches will not get this bill past. Dump the Bush tactics, they will not work for you and get back to what you promised. CHANGE! Tell the American People how this bill will put money in our pockets NOW!
Treasury Secretary Geithner is following Bankrobber Bens playlist to bail out-or a beter term is to provide welfare to-more Wall Street Investment Banks. Instead of campaigning on your stimulas bill, pull it back, fix it and resubmit it. Meanwhile, you should move expeditiously to fire all of the left over Scedule C employees from the Bush Administration.
Let me explain the Banking problem.
GMAC is offering a Certificate of Deposit for one year for 3 percent. They have no capital and borrowed TARP funds at 5 percent. They made no loans because no one is borrowing so earned no income. So the problem is how do you pay 3% when your cost of funds is 5% and you have no capital and no income.
Simple, you get the United States Government to lend you all of the money you need for operations and salaries. Essentially, you are a zombie company and the sooner you fail, the better because then the true recovery can start.
Now Brother Man, start being President and stop being Candidate. YOU NEED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATIONS.
PRES O: Hello, this is the President. How are you today Sen. YT REBUBLICAN. I understand you have some problems with my stimulas plan. I need your support.
SEN YT: Yes I do Mr. President. Theres too much waste and that violates my Republican principles.
PRES O: I see, well I am gled you mentioned waste. My Army Generals tell me that the Blackhawk Helicopter Squadron in your state is not being used effectively and that I should consider moving them to another district, I mean base. Also, the National Institutes of Health tells me the Cancer research program at your state university has questionable results and should be moved to a historically black college or university. I was going to delay these decisions if my Stimulas Package passed on time, but I may have to take other measures. My advisors tell me I cannot cut programs already funded like military and research grants, but I have full authority to move them. Well, I hope I can count on your support. Thank you Good bye.


The Good King George

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the hell is my bailout. This is a crime. I need money yesterday. Welfare for who. I am not getting it and I do not support more of it.

Anonymous said...

King George
When white house staff, me included, read your blog this morning, everyone said Oh! We can do that. I expect you will hear more from them/us/me. Keep it coming please.

Anonymous said...

Thats old fashioned horse trading. That is not change. I am suprised that you would advise the President to participate in cheap partison pork barrell politics. More of the same.

Anonymous said...

My name is Steve Larchmont and I am a production assistant in New York. We have been trying to reach you for a week to get you on. Please contact us or respond to my email. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Seven Republican Senators have gotten the call, as we call it and the votes are flowing for Obama. Look for passage in 48 hours

Anonymous said...

First time blogger on your site. I am a lobbyist on Capital Hill and I thought I was powerful, but your blog this morning changed the balance of power within 30 minutes. Can I work for you?

Anonymous said...

There are TV trucks waiting at the Fishers Island gate for you George

Anonymous said...

First time here and I thought the Wall Street Journal was insightful. I am checking this daily from now on

Anonymous said...

We got that call. Thanks George for nothing

Anonymous said...

Its politrics as usual King George. No movement on the economy and a 300 point drop to my 401K

Anonymous said...

ROTFLOL Fire Scedule C employees. I converted 18 months ago and am collecting my fat check for at least 4 more years. My position comes with cell phone, car, and access. LOL

Anonymous said...

King George
This is a done deal. Whats not done is our deal in LA. Get back here.

Anonymous said...

White House calling

Anonymous said...

King George
You called it right again. Now how do I benefit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you George