Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to Work

The King is Back to Washington, DC. How can I miss this historic opportunity to shape policy?. My phone is ringing off the hook for advice, which I gave away for free, but this is a new era, and my insight can be the difference between success and failure for many firms, so GTF Americas is back in business with an all star team of the best lawyers, certified public accountants and lobbyist that money can buy.
Do not get left behind watching the economy go up. This may be the last chance for many to build lasting wealth. E mail GTF Americas today to schedule your consulting appointment.
King George

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

King George
I used to doubt your information but you are right. Bankrobber and J Edgar are making a terrible mess of the free market system. Another 400 day drop after the Paulson speach has convinced me that you are brilliant. I need your guidance for my firm. Please return my phone call