Monday, October 6, 2008

The Invisible Man

Yes, The King is retired, but I still have an eye for talent. Many squires ask me when do I see the market coming back. Simple, after the election and when Barak Obama taps true hot talent like Denean Williams from Cameron Capital. This is one smart brother that has a quantitative analysis formula for picking winning wealth building strategies. Denean has the brains to run the new Office of Financial Stability. Instead, another former Goldman Sachs insider (Neal Kashkari) will make a bigger mess. To read about the fantastic Job Deanean is doing, pick up the October issue of Black Enterprise. Let me write this one more time - The same people that created this mess cannot fix it. And by the way, I do have the solution!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

King George:
I have read your entire blog twice over and I am starting to believe that you just might be all that you proclaim . You predicted the Brokerage failures. Then, when you predicted the Bank faliures I took your advice and moved my checking accounts from Washington Mutual to Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union. WAMU failed. Then you retire just when I add you to my daily reading list. What gives. I really need your advice now. Plese Pleaase unretire.
PS: I love Pavoratti too

Anonymous said...

I too thought you were a self absorbed egotistical crackpot until I compared your words to the experts and found that you were highly accurate. What is your solution to the current fiscal crisis.

Anonymous said...

King George
What is the solution please??!!??