Thursday, July 23, 2015

Help Us Help You

Dear Conservative Activist,

I am excited to inform that we recently launched a new political action committee called BlakPAC, dedicated to building a better and stronger America, while supporting Black Conservative Candidates. I thought long and hard before taking this step. So friends, let me tell you about it.

As I've been blessed with the opportunity to work on issues that affect every family. Of course each one of those issues – education, energy independence, and fiscal responsibility for taxpayer dollars, affordable health care, protecting America's security and supporting a culture of life - are real matters that affect us all.

Throughout my career, I've fought for these issues. Now I want to continue this work through BlakPAC, and I am asking you to join me.

My goal for BlakPAC is to begin building a better future for every one of us, and for our children. Right now, we are all hurting, but I believe that our serious commitment to help elect more Black Conservatives in office can help change the tide.

Today, I hope you will take a few minutes to join me and show your support by joining BlakPAC. With a generous donation of $10, $25, $50, $100, $250 or more, you will be standing up as a strong voice for our shared ideas and values. Your donation will allow me to help support candidates who share our ideas about the future of the United States of America.

Each and every one of us has a responsibility as an American to get involved as our country faces an unprecedented economic crisis. You know I will speak out. And you know I will speak for you.
So, please join me in my efforts today, join and support BlakPAC by making a donation. Every dollar raised will go a long way in advancing our shared goals and ideas.

I look forward to working with you in the future as we build a community of supporters to confront 21st century challenges with integrity, innovation and determination.

With a servant's heart - I thank you for allowing me to ask for your support.

Sincerely,
George Farrell

P.S. BlakPAC, will support candidates who will do what they have promised on the campaign trail. BlakPAC will be efficient and careful with every single penny. I promise to be a good steward of your generous contribution. BlakPAC can accept personal donations up to $5,000 per year. I look forward to hearing from you!

BlakPAC…The Torch Carriers   www.blakpac.gop 

No comments: