Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Great Praise, Indeed



Recently, Mr. Keith Daniels wrote the following review of  "The Angry Black Man's Guide to Success"

Mr. Farrell, I purchased your book and it was one of the best decisions that I've ever made in my life. In fact, it reminded me of some of the philosophies of Marcus Garvey and what he espoused. It added vital missing pieces to the asset building puzzle for African Americans here in the US.

Keith Daniels



For me, knowing that my work continues to change lives for the better is high praise, and to be compared to Marcus Garvey, an international businessman whose building still stands in Limon, Costa Rica, is even greater praise.


Good Luck, Mr. Daniels and my god bless all your endeavors.


George Farrell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great book and you are a great leader of Angry Black Men. We have nothing to loose. There are a lot of Christopher Dorners following you.