Thursday, January 29, 2009

Right Again

In September 2008, The King laid out that AIG was using its Government bailout money to pay salaries and bonuses. Lo and behold, Wolf Blitzer on CNBC reported the exact same thing yesterday, January 28, 2009. I only wish CNBC would credit The King as the source of this information.

Over dinner yesterday, an associate remarked that President Obama was very unfortunate to become President of the United States of America at this time. I replied that it usually works out that way when a white man really screws up, a black man finally gets the opportunity to fix the mess. This brought to mind the 1974 movie Blazing Saddles by Mel Brooks. Cleavon Little stars as Black Sheriff given the job of saving a white town. It seems like some of the townsfolks are in the role of Republicans.

Its time for everyone to step aside and let the Brother do his job.

KING GEORGE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

King George
That is a very funny movie and very relevant to today. Very shocking in 1974. My favorite scene is Mambo knocking out the horse.

Anonymous said...

King George
I have read your book and followed your blog and I can honestly say that I am a much wealthier person because of the new way I observe situations and act in an assertive manner to get business. Thank you. I really want to meet you in person. Any chance on doing seminars in California anytime soon

Anonymous said...

King George
Your Brother is getting his butt kicked by the nice townsfolk in DC.