Sunday, July 27, 2008

McCain plays the Race card

Desperate for conservative support, McCain is playing the race card by coming out loudly against affirmative action and just like most politicians, he has nothing he is for. Let me be clear, I have never been a fan of affirmative action, but I am for equal opportunity.

As a self made millionaire, I never got one bank loan, property or business acquisition or sale, or mortgage based on race. As a African American male, I actually have to be over qualified and no sober white person within 5 miles for me to get anything. For more on my views on equal opportunity, buy and read the Black Manifesto.

The Good King George

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

King George
Who are you going to endorse?

Anonymous said...

McCain is pandering to Bush

Anonymous said...

McCain does not know how many houses he has or how much money. Does that make him elitist?